Reborn - 525
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn - 525 Made By Mr.Nick

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

funny stoofz(rated X because nick is to young =])

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh-Void

funny stoofz(rated X because nick is to young =]) Empty
PostSubject: funny stoofz(rated X because nick is to young =])   funny stoofz(rated X because nick is to young =]) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:04 pm

i never knew hockey players could be so gay
funny stoofz(rated X because nick is to young =]) 74kiss0-2348950

stay away from me nick i have:
funny stoofz(rated X because nick is to young =]) 259pitbulls1209380192840932

someother stuff:
funny stoofz(rated X because nick is to young =]) 584sameowner056

it is 10:00 at the police station and there is only 2 officers working that day...Billy-Bob and Billi-Jo.

billy-bob: hey billi-jo...can i stick my finger in your belly-button?

billi-jo: sure billy-bob! :>

...now its 11:00 at the police station...

...now its midnight... and the power goes out...!!

wait?! billy-bob thats not my belly-button.

billy-bob: i know...:> and thats not my finger!! :>

A blonde goes horse back riding. It starts out slow, but then it starts to gallop. The blonde is enjoying herself. All of a sudden she slips off and her foot gets caught in the reins. The horse doesn't stop and the blonde is still being dragged upside down. She doesn't know what to do. Finally the Wal-Mart manager comes and unplugs it.

A brunette, a redhead and a blonde were in a wilderness chased by police and their dogs. They got tired running so they each climbed a tree.
The police dogs came and started barking on a tree with the brunette on it. The brunette cried "COOO COOO" The police said it's just a pigeon up there. The dogs then barked on a tree with the redhead on it. The redhead cried "HOOO HOOO" The police said it's just an owl up there. The dogs then came to the tree with the blonde on it. The blond cried "MOOO MOOO".

Q: How do you make a blonde laugh on Saturday??
A: Tell them a joke on Wednesday!!

A blond died her hair brown because she was tired of being picked on,
She was driving along the countryside when she got a bright idea and stopped at a nearby farm. she said to the farmer "If i can tell you how many sheep you have in total can I have one?"
"ok" said the farmer, so she quickly counted them and said 91. The farmer looked around astonished and said "alright take one"
As she was walking back to her car the farmer said "If i can guess your natural hair colour can i have my dog back?"
Back to top Go down
molby

funny stoofz(rated X because nick is to young =]) Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny stoofz(rated X because nick is to young =])   funny stoofz(rated X because nick is to young =]) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:11 am

lol??
Back to top Go down

funny stoofz(rated X because nick is to young =])
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reborn - 525 :: Forum :: Humor-
Jump to: